Friday, 2024-04-19, 23:01:12
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | pi.proti servus! ciao! BB! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public Forum » About us !! » pi.proti servus! ciao! BB!
pi.proti servus! ciao! BB!
SilverDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 10:51:47 | Message # 1
Leader
Group: Administrators
hello mates, oa-players
i think all should know it why i will put proti out of our rooster and is still now a friend of our clan....

Hey silver,

I am really fine indeed and hope as well pi. clan goes well smile I'm really off for some long time, I've lost all interest and enthusiasm to play OA or other games. It was like a prison of my mind and I neglected my real life issues, not just time concerning, but mainly in my thoughts. You just have to think about fragging noobs all day and this was really bothering me.

Anyway, I¨m sorry for my inactivity regarding my clan duties, its good you put me as an inactive player in your roster, maybe you can make some special column for inactive players xd ... But I dont wanna force you to anything, if you want me out of clan, i have no problem with that, because I'm not gonna return to game in close future. Well, of course my loyalty still belongs to -you-, so when I get back one unspecified time in future and pi. clan still exists, I would definitely represent your colors
I mean it, because I'm gonna be really inactive for another couple of months, then I go to University - possibly in abroad - really cannot see so far to future. So to conclusion I would say - good luck pi. clan and I'll stay here as an inactive member or friend of clan, depends on you - It's gonna feel same way everytime for me. you're the best bunch of people I'll be always proud to be part of ;x)

Fragging You,
-protiiiiii (ii)xii-

he send it to me and i hope its ok that all can see it

BB proti, hope u will come back my friend cu sad

greattings Silv3r

OxydDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 11:54:28 | Message # 2
Group: User
so , Proti left ... a pitty ...

First_Keeper_OrlandDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 19:15:11 | Message # 3
Endless-Coach
Group: Member
man, I've been knowing this guy for ages. Oh well, I've been playing OA now for 3 years...sigh....This game has eaten my life but well, who cares.

Sure he is a great players, he always was. I think he always was one of the "core" players in every clan I saw him playing. Well go ahead, hope to play with you again soon.

And yes, I sold my soul to this game...

Living just for dying

SilverDate: Friday, 2010-11-05, 20:21:28 | Message # 4
Leader
Group: Administrators
update all can see it :'(

Forum » Public Forum » About us !! » pi.proti servus! ciao! BB!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Endless © 2024

Free website builderuCoz